2023-2024 – Season 76 Tickets
Season tickets go on sale June 1
Individual tickets go on sale July 14
Create the season of your choice and pay for it all right here – Just choose at least three events.
- Renewing partners and subscribers: Be sure to order right away; your preferred seats will be held until July 13.
- New partners and subscribers: The sooner you sign up, the better your seats will be.
- All partners’ and subscribers’ seats will be assigned by the office.
- Returning member/subscribers: You can keep your seats or let us know your new preferences. We’ll hold them for you until you place your order.
- Priority seating for all events.
- Free lost ticket replacement.
- Purchase additional tickets later with no ticket outlet fee — just call the FCA office at 907-474-8081.
Become a Partner
Get Season Tickets
Enjoy Preferred Seating
Be a Contributing Partner, support FCA and receive the best benefits. Partners who support FCA by making a tax-deductible donation in addition to their ticket purchases will receive the benefits above and these partners-only benefits:
- Reserved seating in the front half of the house.
- Invitations to post-concert receptions (at $500 partnership donation and up) and member events.
- Listing in each concert program acknowledging your contribution.
Contributing Partner Levels:
- Friend: Your partnership contribution is a minimum $35 per person (2 people = $70) and you plan to attend only 3 events.
- Donor: Your partnership contribution is a minimum $100 per person (2 people = $200) for 4 events or more.
- Partnership contributions at or above $500 come with extra benefits including post-concert receptions. These figures are not charged per person. Call the FCA office at 474-8081 for more information.
- Patrons donate $500-$999
- Benefactors donate $1,000-$1,999
- Champions donate $2,000-$3,999
- Angels donate $4,000 or more
Picking at least three events will give you priority seating and the convenience of advanced ticketing. Partner seating is in the front half of the house, with non-partner seating immediately behind. If you want great seats, a partner ship is the way to go. Get the best seats for next season at the best price now. View our Season List.
2023-2024 Ticket PricesYouth, seniors, and military service members are eligible for a $5 discount on each ticket, available at checkout.
Individual ticket prices include $3 outlet fee per ticket.
|Artist||Subscription price||Individual ticket price|
|Big Bad Voodoo Daddy||$50||$39-$78|
|Eli Paperboy Reed and The Harlem Gospel Travelers||$45||$35-$68|
|Choir! Choir! Choir!||$37||$43|
|Diyet & The Love Soldiers||$40||$53|
|International Guitar Night||$40||$53|
|Trinity Irish Dance Company||$45||$35-$68|
|The Sound of (Black) Music||$44||$30-$64|
|Live from Laurel Canyon||$45||$35-$68|
|Damn Tall Buildings||$40||$53|
|Whose Live Anyway?||$65||$49-$80|
Single Concert Ticket Availability
Individual ticket sales for the 2023-2024 concerts go on sale July 14, 2023. Tickets may also be available at the door unless the show has sold out. When you buy tickets online, we can mail them to you if ordered far enough in advance. Otherwise, the tickets will be at will call starting an hour before the show. Online ticket sales typically end at 10 a.m. on the day of the concert. You can buy tickets at the event box office an hour before show time if there are seats remaining.