Fairbanks Concert Association’s 2021-2022 Season
We’ve moved all of this year’s events to next year. These are the rescheduled dates for our 2021-2022 74th Concert Season:
- Jane Lynch: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Neko Case: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Royal Wood: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Chris Thile: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Lunasa: Friday, December 10, 2021
- International Guitar Night: Sunday, January 9, 2022
- Jake Shimabukuro: Friday, January 28, 2022
- Talisk: Saturday, February 12, 2022
- Meow Meow: Saturday, March 19, 2022
- Small Glories: Saturday, March 26, 2022
- BeauSoleil: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Postmodern Jukebox: Friday, May 6, 2022
All events will be at Hering Auditorium except Royal Wood, International Guitar Night, Talisk and Small Glories.
It is still too soon to tell when we’ll be allowed to present again, but we’ll keep rescheduling until we are.
Everyone’s status from last season will be good so your seats will be reserved.
There are a lot of questions we’ll have to address before we can reopen including:
- How to open without a traditional season structure.
- How to keep everyone safe.
- At what point do we decide whether an event can proceed?
- Should we plan outdoor events this summer?
We’ll need your help making these decisions. Look for a survey this spring.
Thanks for your Continued Support!
While we kept busy applying for relief funds, we didn’t seek financial support from individuals or businesses. This made the support we got all the more appreciated. Many of these businesses asked us for requests, and gave generously!
Please join us in thanking these businesses:
- Bill Stroecker Foundation
- Design Alaska
- Dunlap Agency
- Fairbanks Cancer Care Physicians
- Fountainhead Development
- Goldie’s AK
- Kinross Fort Knox Gold Mine
- Mt McKinley Bank
- Usibelli Foundation
and these individuals:
- Alan Batten
- Bert & Becky Bell
- Anne Biberman
- Becca Brado
- Terry & Mimi Chapin
- Verice Doble & Jackie Stormer
- Mary Ann Fathauer
- John Fitzgerald & Jennine Williamson
- Chick Hartman
- In Honor of Mike Powers & Teri Spires
- Ronald K. Inouye
- Jim & Mary Johnson
- Monte Jordan
- Paul Krejci
- Teresa Lantz
- Mary Ann Nickles
- Mike Powers & Teri Spires
- Marilyn Richardson
- Carole Romberg
- Bill Schnabel
- Karen Shaner
- Michael Stephens & Darleen Masiak
- Michael & Leslie Swenson
- Jessica Thomas
- Dana Truffer-Moudra
- Emily Vockeroth
- Cynthia Wentworth
- Jack & Carol Wilbur
We’ve been blown away by the generosity of our patrons this year. Thank you so much!