Before you go
Before you go
At the show
Timing and parking
The lobby opens one hour before show time for box office sales and ticket pickup at will call. The doors to the theater open 30 minutes before show time. Parking at all FCA venues is free. Give yourself plenty of time to find a parking space and make your way to the theater. We strive to start every show on time, so be sure to take your seat at least five minutes before the performance begins.
Intermission & concessions
Not every performer chooses to have an intermission. We share intermission info once we know it so you can plan ahead. When possible, we offer concessions as a fundraising opportunity for area organizations. To learn more about offering concessions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No smoking, vaping or marijuana use
All FCA performances are held in facilities where smoking, vaping and marijuana use are strictly prohibited everywhere on the property. This applies to the areas outside the theater as well.
Accessible seating is available at all FCA shows. The balcony in Hering Auditorium does not have elevator access and can be reached only by climbing two or more flights of stairs. If you have additional needs or concerns, please call the FCA office at 907-474-8081.
Children and Families
Sharing live performances with your family can be a joyful and memorable experience!
We love seeing children at shows! We welcome children of all ages, and we leave it to families to decide what shows will be fun for their younger members. Here are some tips to make the most of your experience with children.
- Consider the show length, content, and if the production will have bright lights, strobes, loud sound effects, mature language, etc. Call us at 907-474-8081 if you have any questions about a specific show.
- Prepare your kids by talking with them about theater etiquette, such as not talking or playing on a device during the performance.
- If a small child starts to fuss, take them to the lobby until they settle down.
- Enjoy the show!
Can’t make it to a performance? Don’t fret — you have options!
- Ask for a refund. Requests for refunds must be made BEFORE the start of the performance.
- You can return your ticket without a refund, which can be acknowledged as a tax-deductible contribution.
- You can exchange your ticket for another performance. Please note that this might result in a different cost than the original ticket.
FCA offers the following discounts on tickets
- Youth: 25 years of age and younger, or full time student
- Senior: 62 years of age or older
- Military: Active military personnel and immediate family members