Do you love social media? Understand the algorithms? Love to create digital graphics? Think FCA is the best organization in town?
Want to work with us??? We’re looking for an FCA Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Works with Executive Director to develop and coordinate annual marketing campaign for the season as a whole and each individual event.
- Calendar, coordinate and oversee promotions including website and web updates, social media, blast email, PSAs and media releases, mailing, ads, posters, video production, etc.
- Coordinate with designer and other contractors to produce collateral material (posters, mailings, programs, etc.), copy, and video. Coordinate with the media for interviews, coverage of artists and organization. Develop and implement new promotions.
- Implements digital marketing plan including Emma e-blasts, social media, occasional print collateral, and short marketing videos
- Works with Operations Manager on sales and box office. Helps cover box office at events.
The successful candidate will be able to track and interpret analytics for social media, understanding what to track and why.
Should also have the ability to plan a marketing campaign and be flexible enough to work outside of traditional work hours.
Experience with Photoshop and/or In-design or Canva would be ideal!
20 hours/week plus events. $24/hour.
Submit resume and cover letter, along with references and optional portfolio or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org