The Coronavirus and impact on FCA events
The Fairbanks Concert Association is committed to the health and safety of our artists, staff, volunteers, and patrons. We are monitoring the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and will update our policies and practices if the situation develops. Cases have been reported in Alaska.
Currently, Eileen Ivers is canceled. Other events are also subject to cancellation and we will keep you notified here and on social media as this rapidly changing situation develops.
Although we hope to reschedule Eileen’s performance, this may not be possible. We ask for your patience as we work through a complicated situation with artists, presenters throughout the state, venues, agents, and patrons.
We remind our patrons that we always offer flexibility for ticket exchanges and cancellations for performances.
We expect staff and volunteers who feel ill to stay home.
We also highly encourage those who feel unwell or who may be at increased risk to stay home, and we are happy to adjust any existing tickets. You may email the FCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to exchange tickets for an upcoming performance.
As we receive the recommendation to cancel events, we will prioritize the health of our audience, artists, and staff by implementing and communicating appropriate changes that ensure a safe environment.
In the event of a cancellation, we’ll notify all ticketholders by email at least 2–3 hours before the concert. The latest updates will be posted here, and our office outgoing voicemail will also be updated if there are any changes to the schedule.
WHAT IF I FEEL UNWELL OR AM PART OF A VULNERABLE COMMUNITY?
In alignment with recommendations from public health officials, we highly encourage those who are at greater risk of illness or those who feel uncomfortable attending events to stay home, and we are happy to make adjustments to any existing tickets.
You may email at email@example.com if you need to exchange tickets for an upcoming performance during the 2019–2020 season.
HOW WILL YOU LET PATRONS KNOW IF CONCERTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED OR RESCHEDULED?
In the event of a cancellation, we’ll notify all ticketholders by email at least 2–3 hours before the concert. Check our website for the latest updates.
WHAT ARE MY TICKET OPTIONS IF A CONCERT IS CANCELED OR RESCHEDULED or if I need to change?
We offer you the following options regarding your concert tickets:
- Exchange your tickets to an upcoming performance. We are happy to exchange your tickets for one of the upcoming 2019–2020 season performances. Email firstname.lastname@example.org exchange your tickets.
- Donate your ticket. As a nonprofit arts organization, FCA relies on the audience we serve. By donating your tickets in lieu of a refund, you are providing vital support for the music and musicians that inspire and connect our community. Please consider donating your tickets back to FCA and receive a donation receipt by emailing email@example.com
- Give your tickets to a friend. They will thank you forever!
- Get a full refund. We understand things come up. No questions asked.
- Other options. For all ticketing options, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now would be an excellent time to opt-in to our email list.