Season tickets are now on sale!
We have a new ticketing system, so you can create the season of your choice and pay for it all right here.
Returning member/subscribers: You can keep your seats or let us know your new preferences. We’ll hold them for you through June same as always.
Become a Member
Get Season Tickets
Enjoy Preferred Seating
Become a Member:
Save money by ordering at least three events (and with such a great season we think you’ll want them all)
Save up to 30% over single event ticket purchases, get:
- Priority seating for all events.
- Convenience: No lines, tickets are mailed to you.
- Free lost ticket replacement.
- Purchase additional tickets later with no ticket outlet fee — just call the FCA office.
Be a Contributing Member, support FCA and receive the best benefits.
Members who support FCA by making a tax-deductible donation in addition to their ticket purchases will receive the benefits above and these members-only benefits:
- Reserved seating in the front half of the house.
- Invitations to post-concert receptions (at $500 membership donation and up) and member events.
- Listing in each concert program acknowledging your contribution.
Contributing Member Levels:
- Friend: Your membership contribution is a minimum $35 per person (2 people = $70) and you plan to attend only 3 events.
- Contributor: Your membership contribution is a minimum $75 per person (2 people = $150) and you plan to attend only 4-5 events.
- Donor: Your membership contribution is a minimum $100 per person (2 people = $200) for 6 events or more.
- Membership contributions at or above $500 come with extra benefits including post-concert receptions. These figures are not charged per person. Call the FCA office at 474-8081 for more information.
- Patrons donate $500-$999
- Benefactors donate $1,000-$1,999
- Champions donate $2,000-$3,999
- Angels donate $4,000 or more
Picking at least three events will give you priority seating for Special Events and the convenience of advanced ticketing. Member seating is in the front half of the house, with non-member seating immediately behind. If you want great seats, a membership is the way to go.
Get the best seats for next season at the best price now.
Single event tickets go on sale August 3:
Purchase tickets here, at Grassroots Guitar or call 907-490-2858.
Tickets for some events may also be available for purchase at the door, but we make no promises that the concert you want won’t sell out! When you buy tickets online, we mail them to you unless it’s within a week of the show, the tickets will be at the box-office (“will call”) an hour before the show.
When you purchase a ticket online you will be automatically added to the email list for concert information. If you do not wish to receive emails just let us know in the comment.
Single Concert Ticket Availability
Online Ticket Sales will cease at noon on the day of the concert. After that time, try Grassroots Guitar on College Road, or plan to buy your tickets at the Hering Auditorium box office. The box office opens one hour before each FCA performance.